AnimeDreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarvoyant

Go down

Clarvoyant  Empty Clarvoyant

Post  xAllyx Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:30 am

CLAIRVOYANT
CHAPTER ONE

The brilliant red sun was setting over the horizon as I sat there on the rocks, pondering life’s wonders. My mind always seemed to travel to different places, imagining things in my head, wondering how objects would look a certain way, re creating the image in my mind. I sat shivering on the rocks above the icy ocean, pulling my denim jacket tighter around me. Something brought me out here, a small part in my mind saying I had to wait for something…for someone. Who or what? I didn’t have a clue. Something pulled me here though, I didn’t know why, but I had to find out what it was. Something caught my eye, shimmering under the water. I bent down to get a closer look, when I heard a soft voice behind me.
“Enjoying the sites?” said the voice behind me. I stood up, spinning around so quickly I almost fell back into the water, but caught myself…thankfully. I took in the looks of the girl standing just a few feet in front of me. She looked familiar, like a far away dream I couldn’t quite remember. I looked up at her, meeting her pale blue eyes with my own darker blue ones. We were the same height, same size. The only difference was our hair…hers was silky blonde, mine midnight black. I crossed my arms and eyed her carefully.
xAllyx
xAllyx
Admin

http://animesdreams.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum